Saturday, August 21, 2010

Has a stylist or barber ever messed up your hair? cut it wrong,etc?

did you say something? make a scene?Has a stylist or barber ever messed up your hair? cut it wrong,etc?
YES! when my brother was little all he could care about was his hair! and he didnt even want to get it cut but we went a place called all pro barbers (not) and we only made him get a little trimed (he loved his hair long) but a mexacan guy took out his clippers and shaved it all off in the back! my mom went crazy, my brother was crying, only to find out that the guy didnt speak ENGLISH!!!Has a stylist or barber ever messed up your hair? cut it wrong,etc?
Yes, I got upset but not angry, and she noticed that I was not happy and did not charge me for it. If you do not like your haircut, do not make a scene that is just wrong. Say something and require that you not pay for it, but it has to be legitimate. I was watching Bridezilla's the other day and this girl did not like her manicure, but it was exactly what she asked for and then she became this total freak on the guy behind the counter cussing etc.. So redneck!
they have messed up my hair. i didnt make a scene though because i was like 5 or 6, but the hairdresser asked me how i wanted my hair. i told her i wanted it like hers and she cut it shorter than my brothers hair was at the time. i was really upset...worst experience of my childhood jk [[lol it wasnt that serious]]

No comments:

Post a Comment