Tuesday, August 24, 2010

If your haircut barber charged you $2 dollars a hair, instead of 2 dollars a haircut, would it cost you a lot?

How much hair do you have? Would it be an expensive haircut?If your haircut barber charged you $2 dollars a hair, instead of 2 dollars a haircut, would it cost you a lot?
It would cost be $0. because I'd get up and run out after my cut.........screw $928.691 haircutsIf your haircut barber charged you $2 dollars a hair, instead of 2 dollars a haircut, would it cost you a lot?
lol, a hair?
yes. **** me it would be about $600
no
It would be so expensive I would never get a haircut
well for me i get myen cut for free so i dont know
I Rarely Get My Hair Cut...!!
i would like to know where you can get your hair cut for 2 dollars.
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment