Thursday, August 5, 2010

What does it take 2 be a good barber?

I wanted to be a barber possibly for a job when I finish highschool since i most likely wont go straight into a big career. what does it take to be the best out there? for the barbers out there, how did you guys get there? tell me your stories. thanks!!What does it take 2 be a good barber?
A good eye,and a steady hand!What does it take 2 be a good barber?
I'm not a barber but I go to an excellent place...its always packed with people waiting to get their hair cut.





They are quick, and cheap (too cheap in my mind, I think they should charge more).





They use straight razors to shave the neck and trim unwanted hairs (like around the ears). They splash aftershave on your neck after your hair is cut...





People line up in great numbers to get their hair cut at this Barber Shop because of the old fashioned way its done. I look forward to getting cleaned up every payday.





Getting the skills to cut hair is where you start.
you need sharp scissors and mad skills with a straight razor
Well look into your local barber schools in your area...I went to beauty school and what i have seen is we have had a few guys come to cosmology school barbers only use clippers and to make really good money its nice to be able to know how to do styles..Beauty Collage is a total of 1500 hours I'm not sure what i barber has to finish but like i said the money is in cosmology they will teach you how to use clippers in beauty school too
find yourself a good teacher.
get a clue from lEGALLY bLONDE 2 sppeech by the lead actress while she presented her casse at the Congress.





Basically let you client 's desires be fulfilled in doing his/her hair style
Drink lotsa beer and know a bucha jokes
A sharp pair of scissors and a steady hand.
Dedication to your field, and your clients is number 1.
a certification
well i am not a barber. you have to take training to become good hair dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment