Thursday, August 5, 2010

What are things you don't want to hear from a barber cutting your hair....??

Oops sorry (big chunks of hair is gone after the clippers gone over that patch of hair)What are things you don't want to hear from a barber cutting your hair....??
oh... u have bugs (lice ) in ur hair.What are things you don't want to hear from a barber cutting your hair....??
I lost my contact lens.
OOPS! I'll have to cut it all of
';Life has just gotten so bad lately... I'm thinking seriously of killing myself. Nobody will even talk to me or listen to me.';





or...





';This is the song that doesn't end


It Just goes on and on my %26lt;snip snip%26gt; friends...';





Added:


';Does Vanilla Ice spell 'Word to your mother' with m-o-t-h-e-r? Or is it m-u-t-h-a?';
Anything about their sex life, and how they are not getting any..haha never had that happen, but i see this happen on tv...ahha
do you ever wash your hair?
You did say clean-shaved, didn't you?
well..umm


when it drys im sure it will look fine
Sorry ya kinda losin' alot of blood:L
I'm sure the surgeon wont have a problem stitching that part of ur ear back on
that they don't like my hair type and that it is ugly... and that they're having a hard time with my hair..
Darn it! I just can't stop shaking.
dang, I have such a hard time concentrating now that my meds have worn off.
oops...
s***!
Dont worry bout that, i will hook u up.
oops
That It All Has To Come Off
1) i couldn't find my glasses this morning...im sorta winging it!


2) shoot


3) maybe I shoud get you a refund....
uh oh. one side is shourter than the other, so im gonna have to cut off the longer side to make it even with the other...
.....oops!....~鈾
Oops.
How about just shaving it all off? I think it would look great!
You Wanted It Short Right?
Oops! : )
what shampoo are you using???
Holy crap you have a high tolerance for pain!Your bleeding out faster than the cong b*stard i saw back in 'nam who let a grenade go off in his hand to evade capture.You seriously didn't feel that?Damn, your one hell of a hard ***.
hey, what gets gum out of hair?
mmmm. This is not good.
How short did you want it???

No comments:

Post a Comment