Thursday, August 5, 2010

Where can I download the sheet music to Barber's Violin Concerto online?

I don't mind paying for it, but I'd like to download it online rather than buying a book and paying for shipping.Where can I download the sheet music to Barber's Violin Concerto online?
Like the previous answerer said, it it illegal to download it online, and because it is so new (relatively speaking) and underperformer and unknown, it is not even likely that you'll find an illegal copy on-line. No one really wants it enough for there to be a market for it.





However, there's an easier way I would suggest. It involves going to the biggest library you can find and seeing if they have it. The library in the city I live nearest to has Barber's violin, cello and piano concerti in their music collection, even though the cello and piano are even less popular than the violin. If you know where to look, I'm sure you can find it.Where can I download the sheet music to Barber's Violin Concerto online?
Unfortunately you can't download it online (legally at least). The copyright is held by only one publisher, G. Schirmer, and they do not make it available for download, only physical purchase. But you can order it from www.musicroom.co.uk (UK) or www.sheetmusicplus.com (USA), or any good music shop. If you did happen to find some download site offering it, it would definitely be a poor quality copy, not to mention illegal. I hope this helps.
Hal Leonard is the dealer.


The catalog no. is HL 50337010.


You can purchase it through any Hal Leonard dealer.





The price is $19.95


I can get it for you if you like.





Don


www.sheetmusicpublications.com


(mail@sheetmusicpublications.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment