Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Has your elbow or hand EVER ';bumped'; into your dentist or barber?

.......and he looked at you and you at him....and seconds seemed like hoursHas your elbow or hand EVER ';bumped'; into your dentist or barber?
I used to get haircuts by this middle age chick when I was in high school, and no kidding when I'd rest my are on the rests, she'd put her cuder right on my elbow. Always kinda awkward I never said a thing. I figured I had a big head and she could'nt reach. Anyways I dont trust dentist, specially the ones that put you to sleep.Has your elbow or hand EVER ';bumped'; into your dentist or barber?
Yeah, I did it 6 months ago 2 my barber. He's about 2 cut my hair n suddenly I sneezed n my elbow bumped into his face.
No but i was sitting down in a restaurant and streteched and accidentally grabbed someones crotch behind me.
Nope, by my crotch has accidentally rubbed on my hairdressers hot behind once or twice. She just giggles and says ';oh stop it';
No, but i 'accidentally' threw up on my dentist when he was like touching my tongue.





It was such an accident, HA. not.
No that has NEVER happened.
you shouldve said something like sorry, or it would only get awkward
Umm no never
no but that would suck if he/she messed up your hair/death/gums. ouch.
No.. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment