Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What do I tell the Barber?

The only thing i have ever asked the barber is number 3 on the top and 2 on the sides. I want something a bit different. I dont want it as short as I normally get it. Something like Alex Turner or Noel Gallagher's hair. But what do I tell the Barber? and I DO NOT want to take in a photo or tell them to do it like alex turner's.What do I tell the Barber?
Just tell them you want to do something a little different.. Ask for just a trim, and go from there.What do I tell the Barber?
I can give the guard lengths if that would help...


1 is 1/8th of an inch, 2 is 1/4th, 3 is 3/8ths,4 is half an inch, 5 is 5/8th, 6 is 3/4th of an inch, 7 is 7/8th and 8 is an inch. You also have half guards which add 1/16th of an inch....so you could ask for a 6 on top faded down to a 1 and a half.


I hate when customers bring in pictures and i dont know who Noel Gallagher is.]


I hope this helps.
Well that is kinda picky, ummmm switch it up say 2 on the top and 3 on the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment