Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LADIES/GIRLS,have you ever had your haircut at a barber shop?

i am a traditional barberLADIES/GIRLS,have you ever had your haircut at a barber shop?
Up to about the age of ten - whatever my older brother did, I wanted to do as well [':


I wouldn't rule it out though, even now, the bloke who runs the barbers in my village is a trained female hairdresser, so I'd trust him. Having said that, I go to a hair salon (:LADIES/GIRLS,have you ever had your haircut at a barber shop?
Yep, when I was a little girl. One time a barber wouldn't cut my hair though, he said he only cut boys hair, and I didn't know why. Haha, now I go to a salon.
No, I always go to my hairdresser, I wouldn't trust going to a barber shop to be honest with my hair....
yeah was very skint with split ends it cost 拢4 never again it was so bad now i allways pay 拢37 for wash dry trim and straightn
nope. if you are looking to attract female clients though, advertise that it's a salon too, not just a barber shop.
visit the following url
no





a barber shop for men everyone knows that
No, but I know women who have.
I did when I was little. I use to go with my grandpa
no

No comments:

Post a Comment