Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should I trade Plaxico Burress for Marion Barber?

I'd have to know what the rest of your team is, however I'd stick with Plaxico because he's been more consistent than Barber.Should I trade Plaxico Burress for Marion Barber?
It really depends on the rest of your roster, but I'd say no. Plex has like 18 TDs in his last 19 games or something.Should I trade Plaxico Burress for Marion Barber?
the rumpr is out there that plexico may have to surgery....u might want to check into that.
Yes Yes. marion barber will be the feature back by the time FF playoffs roll around. Plax is hurt often and running backs provide better ff points then WR. Of course this all depends on your ff league requirements if plax is on your bench then definetly or if there is no room to start Marion then no. What RB's are you currently starting and would have to move to the becnch or is this just an insurance trade?
YES. hes the second best RB in the league. Hes way better off a choice. and RBs always score more fantasy points then WRs
hell yeah
ya of course.
yes,
  • bowel cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment