Tuesday, August 24, 2010

School starts in a week for me and i have no hair cause of a barber accident. how can i make it grow faster.?

my next question is that i have curly hair like shia labeouf did when he was a kid. he had a jewfro. now he has nice perfect hair. how can my hair get like that from curly to laebeoufySchool starts in a week for me and i have no hair cause of a barber accident. how can i make it grow faster.?
okay so there is something you can do. You can either get your hair permanently straightened by a Hairdresser or you can buy a good straightener from a salon to help straighten your hair caz the salon straighteners go up to heat off 200 degrees. So yeah thats just my opinion though. :)School starts in a week for me and i have no hair cause of a barber accident. how can i make it grow faster.?
Well it's not going to grow back in a week, that's for darn sure. Sorry.





And his hair texture probably changed a little as he got past puberty and got older.

No comments:

Post a Comment