Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would you trust a female barber?

I wanted to become a barber but my husband and cousin said I probably wont get that many clients because men don't trust women with clippersWould you trust a female barber?
well my mom cuts my little brotehrs hair for picture day and stuff even though she cant do a line up her hair cutting skills is really good if u just go for it maube u could get where u wanna be or once u get the job have your cousins and other male family members get u to cut their hair and once u do a good job and otehr ppl see ur cutting skills u wud be teh one where eveyrone wants their hair cutWould you trust a female barber?
it is true that men don't trust women with clippers so it hard sometime.


be careful if you want to have some/many clients.
My husband who is in the military always got his haircuts (twice a month) from a female.
Your husband is totally wrong.


Men like a good hair cut.Period.


Besides a good cut,


A good personality is most important.


Today,young adults lack the gift of gab.


Which could translate into good tips.


Good luck.
my dad goes to abarber wear it has 5 barbers...





4 women and one man





The shop is very popular and it seems to be that the men like there hair cut by a woman
I see women cutting hair, beards, mustaches, anything, at barber shops all the time!


I think it all depends on skill, though some areas, and some businesses, are more rooted in tradition than others, so it all depends.


But, trying not to sound like a cheesy Commercial, follow your heart! How much would it suck if you chose another field, and then saw other women doing what you wanted to do?!
I often go to a men's barbershop that is run by women. The only thing is that men like to talk with other guys at the barbershop.
I do
Yeah. Hairstylists(Women.) use Clippers all the time. It's basically hairdressing, Just with more focus on men cuts, and clippers, etc.
i dont think its true tho





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
That's not particularly true, if you are good you are good. Not all men are sexist and against your skills, but you have to be good!
Yes , definitely





http://www.naturalinblack.com/
Well women pay more attention to details and that's a fact. I know plenty of women who do hair for both men and women and they have tons of clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment