Saturday, August 21, 2010

How much do you tip your hairstylist or barber?

I tip them about $4 more or less depending on how well they do their job. Beisdes I just either get a relaxer and/or color.


How much are they suppose to be tipped anyway?How much do you tip your hairstylist or barber?
Nothing. We don't tip hairdressers here in Australia. I am sure it is included in their expensive prices anyway.How much do you tip your hairstylist or barber?
My mom is a hairstylist.. I've never had to tip one in my life. :p
I always pay him and tell him to keep the change :)
I don't tip them. They suck.. and they are the only hair stylists I will ever go to.
I usually give them $5
I get layers and bangs.


My hairstylist is great so i tip her $20
$5-$10.
haircut is $12.00,,,I tip her $5

No comments:

Post a Comment