Saturday, August 21, 2010

Should i go to a hairstylist or a barber?

i want to get a new haircut and have it kind of fit for me. should i go to a barber or a hairstylist to get this done? also i am 16 and a guy and do you think if i went to a hairstylist ppl will think less of me? thanksShould i go to a hairstylist or a barber?
I have been a hairstylist for over fifteen years and it is normal for guys to go to a beauty salon now. If you want a style to suit you then I would definately go to a salon because barber shops tend to run people thru like cattle and everyone gets pretty much the same look. I have a lot of teenage clients male and female as well as a teenage daughter so I know how important it is that you not give anyone reason to make fun of you. Go on into a salon and let one of the professionals help you with a cool new style I think you will be glad you did. Good Luck!Should i go to a hairstylist or a barber?
Let me put it this way, I am 65 years old and very much all man, for many years I have had my hair cut and styled by female beauticians. They are more accurate in their compliance to my wishes for cut and style and take pride in a cut well done. The last barber that gave me a satisfactory haircut died in 1964. On top of that, DO NOT worry about what others may think, you are the person that requires personal satisfaction.
A barber does fades and pomps...if you want a hair cut then you should really go to a hairdresser.
does it matter?
stylist. ull look hotter, and barbers are for old farts. besides, wholl know u went to a stylist unless u tell them?
I dont imagine they would think less of you.


Being 16 is about findign who you are, and chances are that you'll get better options at a salon.


(as far as color and cuts)


Not to mention lots of pretty stylists!
hairdresser totally. who cares about any one else?

No comments:

Post a Comment